Who are we?
Houston Therapeutics is an orthopedic, outpatient physical therapy clinic. We are focused on providing evidence based
physical therapy, maximizing patient outcomes, and achieving high levels of
customer satisfaction. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
At Greater Houston Therapeutics, we strive to implement an evidence based rehabilitation approach, in order to maximize patient outcomes while incorporating patient values. This approach, when indicated, often includes the implementation of manual therapy and specific and directed therapeutic exercise that is relevant to a patient’s needs. We are committed to the biomechanical and functional retraining of each patient in his or her work, sport, or daily activities to decrease the risk of re-injury and to improve function. While delivering care, we recognize the importance of developing a synergistic partnership between the patient, referring physician, and our staff.
- Implementation of evidence-based treatment.
- Development of an individualized plan of care incorporating patient values, goals, and needs.
- Implementation of a manual and therapeutic exercise based program.
- Commitment to maximizing patient outcomes, function, and quality of life.
- Development of a synergistic relationship between the patient, physician, and staff at Greater Houston Therapeutics.